Apart from mutiple health benefits, ginger as a skin care product is not a widely known fact. Ginger has many health benefits for skin. It can be used for -
1) Blemishes and acne - It is a powerful antispectic whcih can help reduce acne as it kills acne causing bacteria. It is suitable for every skin type . Juice of ginger can be used for acne.
2)Tones the skin - Ginger is a natural toner. It cleanses, purifies and gives a glow to the skin.
3)Anti-aging properties - It helps maintain a youthful skin as it has many anti-oxidants.
4)Skin elasticity - It helps maintain elasticity of the skin. It thus helps to reduce sagging of the skin or appearance of wrinkles.
5)Fades scars - Ginger helps reduce scars by helping to maintain natural skin color or tone.
6)Burns - Ginger helps to soothe burns or blisters.
7)Sun damage - Ginger can undo any skin damage due to exposure to sun.It helps relieve sunburnes skin.
8)Treat inflammation - Use ginger oil for inflammation or irritation on skin. Mixing olive oil would even help.
9)Radiance on skin - Use ginger for skin whitening. Ginger gives an isntant glow. Put freshly cut ginger slices on your skin.
10) Cellulite treatment - Massage ginger oil for reducing cellulite and varicose veins.
Ginger recipes to try -
For elastic skin :
1) Grate ginger and mix in fresh lemon juice and honey
2) Apply to face
3)Wash after 30 minutes
4)Do this twice a week.
For scars -
1) Cut slices of ginger.
2) Rub it in affected area
3)Let it dry
5)Repeat it 2-3 times daily for a month
For glowing skin-
1) Mix in one tablespoon ginger juice freshly made with 2 tablespoons rosewater and 1/2 tablespoon honey.
2) Use cotton balls to apply to face and neck
3) wash off after 20 minutes.
4) Repeat for glowing skin.
1) Mix in 1/2 cup of sugar. olive oil and 2 tablespoon of ginger juice and lemon juice.
2) Apply to face, neck , hands and feet.
3) Massage and wash off after 15 minutes.
4) Do it twice a week to remove suntan.
To give your comment on this blog.....please Login