1. Create a killer modelling portfolio
2. Select the right modelling agency
3. Before you sign up with any modelling agency, research about it, and read its reviews
4. Learn to hear “NO” and take it as a challenge in a positive stride and move ahead with confidence
5. Your looks are the charioteer of your modelling chariot, so constantly work on your looks to always look better
6. Also, take such assignments where you are safe; this is important!
7. Be professional
8. Work is worship so always be committed to your work
9. Social media is gaining ground; so it is important for you to build your social media following
10. Always know what you stand for and stick to it strongly. Also, know when to put your foot down!
To give your comment on this blog.....please Login