1. Hair should be behind the shoulders or all in front. For a clean view of your face, tie up the hair.
2. Pull the chin or ears forward to hide the flab underneath the chin.
3. Lift the arm an inch or so from the torso. Better still, pose your arm in a different position such as putting it on the hip.
4. To show your natural slim waist, see to it that it doesn’t have any visual extenders.
5. Control your eye line. The iris should be seen over the whites.
6. Do not stare at the camera head-on. Instead, turn your shoulders to show a slimmer profile of yourself.
To give your comment on this blog.....please Login