1. Make a perfect portfolio that showcases you in the best possible way
2. Attend as many auditions as possible.
3. Keep track of the comments that are given out by the judging panel.
4. Be aware of the modeling auditions taking place and schedule your work accordingly.
5. Have the right attitude so that you can get through your job and prove to people that you are worth hiring.
6. Oodles of patience are necessary when you search for modeling assignments.
7. Modeling field is competitive, so work hard to secure your position in the industry.
8. Wait for the right job that pays you good money.
9. Do not accept assignments just for the heck of doing it. It will lead you nowhere.
10. Learn from failures. They will teach you the best lessons in life.
To give your comment on this blog.....please Login