· For that perfect posture, always think tall! Stand straight while walking, and lean a little back so that your legs go first. Walk like you are walking on a rope!
· Not much of hip swaying! Let them move naturally; no exaggeration needed.
· Let your arms sway naturally.
· Have a killer attitude! Try to be in a commanding position and act a little flirty. This will make you “FUN” for your audience.
· Try to get into a rhythm, and let the music be your motivation! Nothing can supersede a natural bounce to the beats.
· Never ever look down. Always look straight into the cameras or try to pick a spot in front of you so you don’t get distracted.
· On reaching the end of the runway, pause a little, lean on one of your hips with a lot of attitude!
To give your comment on this blog.....please Login