· Have multiple shots that have been taken of you, and keep only the best ones out of them
· Try focusing on a flattering posture as well as angles
· For a good posture and better angles, try elongating your neck a little, and also try tilting your chin just a little bit
· Facial expressions are the key in a photo shoot; so laugh and smile as much as you can (if instructed)
· Eyes do matter! Remember that your eyes are the key!
· See to it that what you are wearing
· Grooming is also important; do it well before the shoot
· Lighting matters too!
· Take care of the background you choose
To give your comment on this blog.....please Login